- RSS Channel Showcase 7637840
- RSS Channel Showcase 8155363
- RSS Channel Showcase 5876552
- RSS Channel Showcase 4563622
Articles on this Page
- 06/27/14--08:55: _Caldwell-Built Comp...
- 08/21/14--06:41: _Construction Underw...
- 08/22/14--11:52: _Bids Awarded for Wa...
- 11/25/14--07:27: _Caldwell Tanks Dona...
- 01/29/15--05:52: _New Work-Force Prog...
- 05/14/15--13:10: _Caldwell Tanks, Inc...
- 06/04/15--06:05: _New Mandeville Wate...
- 06/09/15--06:44: _Demolition Continue...
- 06/22/15--05:53: _Big New Water Tanks...
- 10/30/15--11:48: _Two New Water Tower...
- 02/05/16--07:39: _Caldwell Tanks, Inc...
- 02/24/17--11:58: _CALDWELL TANKS, INC...
- 03/01/17--07:10: _CALDWELL TANKS, INC...
- 08/21/14--06:41: Construction Underway on New $2.85 Million Mandeville Water Tower
- 08/22/14--11:52: Bids Awarded for Water Tank, Line Upgrades
- 11/25/14--07:27: Caldwell Tanks Donates Scholarship to Speed School
- 06/04/15--06:05: New Mandeville Water Tower Takes Shape
- 06/09/15--06:44: Demolition Continues on Mason City Water Tower
- 06/22/15--05:53: Big New Water Tanks Will Improve Service
- 10/30/15--11:48: Two New Water Towers To Be Constructed Soon
- 02/05/16--07:39: Caldwell Tanks, Inc. Awarded Two Steel Tank Of The Year Awards
Aqua Pennsylvania’s Bensalem Composite Elevated Tank Wins 1st Annual Tank of the Year Award Induron Protective Coatings, an industrial pioneer of ceramic epoxy coatings for high performance systems and potable water immersion, announced that Aqua […]
Construction is underway on a new water tower on the eastern edge of Mandeville that should improve water pressure in parts of the city. The new 750,000-gallon, single pedestal tower is being built on Rapatel Street off U.S. 190 near Fontainebleau State Park. Although the structure has not yet risen from the ground, the site […]
Two bid awards will get sizable city projects under way, including the construction of an elevated water tower to serve the southeastern side of Clinton and water line upgrades for various neighborhoods across the city. “Both came in under the estimate of the engineer,” City manager Shawn Purvis told City Council, which quickly approved the […]
NEWS RELEASE […]
A new partnership between manufacturing officials and educators aims to address a long-standing need for technically skilled workers in Louisville. The program comes from the Kentucky Federation for Advance Manufacturing Education, or KY FAME. Participating students will attend classes two days per week at their local community college — in Louisville, that’s Jefferson Community and […]
Contact: Kevin Gallagher, P.E. FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE Email: KGallagher@CaldwellTanks.com […]
A new water tower on the eastern edge of Mandeville has been fully formed and needs only a paint job and a few other finishing touches before being brought on line. The 750,000-gallon, single pedestal tower has been erected on Rapatel Street off U.S. 190 near Fontainebleau State Park and should be operational this summer. Mandeville Public […]
MASON CITY | Demolition continues on Mason City’s water tower on South Federal Avenue. More than half of the bowl had been removed as of Thursday. The water tower, which was built in the 1940s, is being taken down and will be replaced with a 1-million-gallon water tower similar to the one on 43rd Street […]
Two towering 844,000-gallon water tanks are nearing completion on Peaceable Ridge after five months of construction. It’s part of a long-range effort to improve the Aquarion Water Company’s system in town. First Selectman Rudy Marconi said the company is also talking with the town about extending water lines out to Craigmoor Road — and possibly […]
Hollywood and Charlotte Hall, MD — Two new water towers will soon be appearing on the St. Mary’s County skyline. St. Mary’s County Metropolitan Commission (MetCom) Oct. 22 approved the contracts to install a 500,000-gallon water storage tower (WST) in Hollywood and a 400,000-gallon tank in Charlotte Hall. The WSTs will add to the capacity […]
This is the second time in the company’s history to receive two STI/SPFA Tank of the Year awards in one year Louisville, KY, February 5, 2016: Louisville-based Caldwell Tanks, Inc was awarded the Elevated Tank of the Year as well as the Standpipe of the Year by the Steel Tank Institute/Steel Plate Fabricators Association for […]
LOUISVILLE, KY February 24, 2017: Louisville based Caldwell Tanks, Inc. was awarded the 2016 Tank of the Year – Standpipe by Steel Tank Institute/Steel Plate Fabricators Association for its Thermal Energy Storage (TES) project in Galveston, TX on the University of Texas Medical Branch campus. The 2016 Tank of the Year, completed in September 2016, […]
LOUISVILLE, KY MARCH 1, 2017: Louisville based Caldwell Tanks, Inc. was awarded the Special Storage Tank of the Year by Steel Tank Institute/Steel Plate Fabricators Association for 2016. This is Caldwell’s fifth Tank of the year award presented by STI/SPFA since 2012 and the second year in a row Caldwell won in two different categories. […]